Monday, March 24, 2008

Lilly has found a new home!



So ... Lilly had been doing so poorly for a long time on going in the house, since the first snow fell. Back in January I sent Lilly out in the semi with Shawn and he took her to my friend Vickielynne in Indiana to see how Lilly would be with dog's like her (Vickielynne has three) and if she would do better because I was at my witts end with her. So when she came back she did AWESOME for awhile then it seemed like maybe she was jelous of the attention the kid's got. Last week she pooped on the floor twice then she peed on the couch on my blanket after coming in from outside and I had seen her go. I put her on petfinder it was truly what had to be done and a really nice vet tech from about thirty minutes away adopted her and she is doing very well there as "Michelle" has no kid's and someone is always home. I'm very sad to have had to do this yet very glad to be poop and pee free home once again!! Lilly will be missed VERY much! Brooke wants to visit he rnad maybe over the summer we will.

No comments: