Sunday, March 9, 2008

Tattoo - Tattoo - Tattoo

Yesterday it all started with a phone call from Amanda Jo. From there Mom & I went to Amanda's brother Randy & his wife Heather's house! Randy's friend John was there tattoo-ing. I got a tattoo on my foot of flowers and foo foo, Amanda got a star-y girly girly on her foot. Today, Mom got her's foo foo-ed up!! lol Fay got her Dale Jr - Amp tattoo! We all got inked and John's coming back next weekend so more ink.......maybe baby!! lol


My sharpie game plan - My tattoo - Amanda's sharpie plan - Amanda's stars - Mom's before - Mom's foo foo-ed tattoo - Fay's sketch - Fay's Dale Jr - Amanda & I's feet!!

2 comments:

Rick & Julie Miller and Family said...

It all started with one phone call... Next week will be your grandma...LOL Thanks Katrina... or Amanda...maybe both! Shhh it's a secret...LMAO! Who's your daddy!

Sarah said...

Hey Katrina - You ROCK!

Didn't it hurt to get it on your foot? I got a tattoo before I got preggers with Dylan and didn't tell Jack first. He was pissed at me.