Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Teacher Gifts

Yeah so I'm one of those people...I love to give gifts to the teachers and bus drivers at the end of the year as a Thank You for not only their time through the school year but the patience and things they do that they don't have to! So I usually just give the gifts I make and have NEVER taken a picture of my creative talent! LOL So this time I took some picture to share with the rest of you!! I hope they like them. Plus last year Cassidy told her teacher "grandma" made it! What a stinker!! LOL

Cassidy's teacher Mrs. Youtzy LOVES Butterfinger - so I made a candy bouquet and of course I had to something with scrapbooking so I made this picture frame in the school colors she can place somewhere in her classroom!


Brooke has a teacher and a teacher's aid so I made them both "photo" cubes with differnt preschool stickers and school colors. Go GREEN & Gold!! Plus I had an awesome smelling candle for them and some dove chocolates!!

No comments: