Friday, May 1, 2009

You Can Support Cassidy with an ad!!

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!! We are doing a fundraiser for New Heights Athletics - Gymnastics Program - Cassidy is on a level 3 team now. We are currently offering ads in our home meet programs! It's open to not only businesses but to family wanting to show support!
The prices are business card size $25 - 1/4 page $50 - 1/2 page $75 and a full page is $100! 70% of that cost does directly benefit Cassidy!

If you interested please let me know!

Thanks, Katrina

Here is my whole page ad and my Aunt Midge & Uncle Paul's 1/2 page ads I made them here at home!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Ohio! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your site on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the information you provide here and can't wait
to take a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using
WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, awesome blog!
My web blog - rhinestone tiara