Thursday, August 21, 2008

P is for Puppy or Puppies

Mom & Dad recieved a new puppy as a gift last week. She is adorable and full of energy too!! She is a jackshit!! That's right a Jack Russell and a Shitzu. They named her MAGGIE SUE! Needless to say she is alreay spoiled plum rotten!!



She was so cute that a few day's later we found out kinda by accident she had a sister and well ..... she came home with me!! She was so dirty and sick but we took her to the vet and she's doing great! It's so funny because she is so laied back and relaxed and she fit's right in like she has been here forever. She slept one night in the crate now Shawn & I have a beautiful tan and aqua doggie bed in the middle of our king size bed and there she sleeps! She's a babe (I stold that saying from my mom) and we call her Libby Lu!

1 comment:

Rick & Julie Miller and Family said...

If I didn't know better I would have to say those are the cutest babes I have ever seen...and I think yours is in hiding...LOL