Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Check this out........


Cassidy has been on antibiotics for two weeks now. Well Monday morning she woke up with bright rosey colored cheeks and a few "dots" on her back, I thought I had put her in to warm of pj's! Shame on me!! Well the kid's teased and asked all day why do your cheeks look like that! By the night it was the same and I dressed her cooler and turned the heat down. She woke up this morning and holy hannah!! My poor baby had the redest cheeks ever and her entire body was covered in dots! Brooke & I teased that she had a bad case of the dots instead of the stripes (cute book we like to read). Anyways I took her to the Dr and he said he thought maybe it was an allergic reaction to the medicine she's been on for two weeks. I was stummped so I took her to another Dr and he explained more in depth and I know undertand! So she now is allergic to this medicine and covered in this horrible rash! No telling how long it will take to go away!! Poor Cassidy!! Please pray that this will get better speedy quick.

The pictures here are from this morning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you start feeling better soon Sweetie, that looks like it itches a lot... (((Kisses and Hugs for you!)))

Tell Mommy she made a Lovely page here!

Love Ya All!!!