Friday, April 18, 2008

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Shawn & I have had a computer since back in 1998. We have ALWAYS had dial-up and it is so slllllllllllow. I mean it takes me ten minutes just to check my in box for e-mail and I may not even have any new e-mail. Then one of the times I was down watching John tattoo someone was talking about an air card. I had never even heard of them. I know slow computer so slow at getting information on new and exciting things available. Anyways I have looked at these wonderful cards that would speed this baby up and yesterday I got one!! Hip Hip Hooray!! It all started when I stopped by to visit my mom. She said she was heading to Toledo after work. I thought I should just ride along so after I picked the girl's up from school I called Mom and asked if we could ride along because I had found out Shawn was going to be late. After getting to Toledo and circling the laptops and air cards SEVERAL times I called Shawn to ask about the air card. Then I handed off the cell to my mom and after her talking to Shawn I was getting a laptop. I love my momma! Thanks!! I'm so VERY excited!! Beyond excited. I can see and hear things I never even knew where here. HELLO!! I think I may be now addicted to the internet, plus my wonderful husband got me a laptop!! So I'm a very excited woman right now! So in the words of my BEST friend Amanda this "blog will be on FIRE"!!!!!!!! LOL

2 comments:

Fay said...

I'm happy for you but I really think that you are really nuts...LOL

Simply Sarah said...

OH MY GOSH!!!

You are barely getting with the times. There is sooooooo much out there. Now that you have a FAST computer, make sure you check out my site.

www.sowhatscrappin.etsy.com

I will look for you on Google and will email you with my other IM names.