Thursday, July 31, 2008

POOL junkies

Long - long story but Mom and Dad got a pool and we LOVE it. The girl's & I are pool junkies to say the least! Cassidy was still leary of the water when it was ready to have swimmers and Brooke was wearing floaties and a ring and little by little they have become braver and braver! Mom had a grand idea to try goggles mask! OH MY!!!! What a HUGE HUGE difference! Cassidy has been diving under for rings and sticks and she has learned how to do a head stand and somersault. She is doing so well and we (Grandpa & Grandma included) are VERY proud of what she is learing to do. Tonight she did three in a row and I was able to catch it on my underwater camera, which I'm in LOVE with!! It takes these amazing pictures and the video's. Ahhhhhhh I'm IN LOVE!! Brooke is still wearing her wings and ring and she does wear the goggle mask and goes under some but she'll get there. She is more of a pool floater rather than the go go diver jumper Cassidy has become. I did get a video of Brooke swimming to me with her face in the water. Did I mention that I LOVE this new camera???? Thanks............you know who you are!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

1 comment:

Rick & Julie Miller and Family said...

That is so....COOL...Your new camera makes you a cooly...to cool for above water...LOL I hope you enjoy it, and create many memories with it! I love you...always know that...no matter what...Love, Mom