Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fun Fun Fun

So we have been go go go for well over a week now. Myself & the girl's had a sleepover night with the Sink's girl's!! It was a great time, although Cassidy & Brooke have NEVER and I do mean NEVER heard a siren other that the tornado sirens we have out here in no man's land and in the big ol' city where the Sink's live there is a fire siren that goes when it needs to no matter morning, noon or night and I'll be darned that when they all laied down to go to sleep that thing went off and Cassidy was a freaking, Brooke tagged along as well (monkey see monkey do)!! I told them it was fine and that they do it there if someone needs help yatta yatta. Well she woke me up "several" times in the night and would say mommy are you there and I'd say YES CASSIDY and back to sleep she'd go. Well guess what went off again at seven thirty in the morning?? Yep that dang siren. UGH!! So up and adam they were and hearts beating 100 miles an hour. Is that healthy to have your heart working so hard at such a young age?! I could barely drag my butt around and I felt so sick. Thank goodness my dearest bestest friend had a GRAND plan already. So after she made everyone breakfast we packed all the kid's up and sent them to Vacation Bible School (which Kennedy & Emmy had already been going to) and sent them off. We no sooner drove through to get a tea at McDonald's and went into the dollar store and looked for a garage sale that was ABSENT and we had to pick the girl's back up!! Shouldn't VBS be an all day thing?? LOL Just Kidding we do LOVE them!! So we picked them up and headed back down here to Ohio and went swimming at Amanda's dad's after lunch. It was CHILLY to say the least but still fun!! After Amanda dropped us back off at home the girl's & I laied down and slept for over three hours!! I haven't been that tired in...YEARS!! The Sink's wore our butt's out!! Thanks ladies!! I can't wait for the next sleepover!!

No comments: