Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A visit to the COUNTRYSIDE!


I have not seen my friend Vickielynne in over a year now so when she called and asked us to meet up with her and a some friends about and hour and a half away I jumped at the chance. She always has such and good time and makes me laugh my butt off and she did not disappoint! We drove down Monday after going to the drive in the night before because VL wasn't sure what was going on!! So anyways we headed out kinda late in the morning and when we got there she greeted us all with big hugs and HELLO!!!!!! In no time we were in the boat and out on the lake. There were three lakes that connected and Cassidy & Brooke took turns driving the boat and they LOVED it!! It was a chilly but sunny day and after cruising the lakes we headed back to land and went swimming back at the pool and VL had the bright idea we should have a few drinks. Well cherry vodka and red bull go down smooth but they hit you like a rock. After I had asked VL will these take me down she kept telling me no no!! She's a liar by the way!! I drank a few glasses which I haven't drank in FOREVER. So I went down the slide and when I hit the water I could barely get back to the top!! SO I quit drinking right then. We had dinner and rode out in the woods in the "gators" and sat by the fire. We got home about two in the morning and we crashed. We had a good time!!

No comments: