Wednesday, July 9, 2008

V A C A T I O N

We decided since Shawn is off for a week due to shut down at the factories she should take a little vacation so Tuesday Amanda & I looked around on the internet and Wednesday Shawn the girl's & I were headed to Sandusky. We stayed at Castaway Bay which is a hotel and waterpark just minutes from Cedar Point. So we swam and went down the slides and they had a wave pool that the kid's just LOVED. It was fun and the best part was TGI Friday's was attached the the hotel so we went and had supper which it is my #1 place to eat!! I was HAPPY HAPPY!! It was a great day and Thursday we woke up early and it was raining and I do mean raining. So after breakfast we went and walked around the mall and after we did that the sky was clearing to we headed out to ride rides!! That is just what we did too!! It was a great day!! Overcast and cool!! WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! After our drive home Shawn helped me get a few things ready to go to my mom & dad's the next day for the 4th! We got to bed after two AGAIN!!!!

No comments: